I am so excited to share that I have been included as a nominee for an award by Hi, it’s Jilly! YAY!
So as a nominee…I get to nominate 15 peeps that I think are rockin’ and tell you 7 random things about me. So here are the nominees!
**If you are a nominee, all you have to do is post 7 random things about you, nominate fifteen rad bloggers, and link back to me! That easy!**
Check these ladies out….cuz I think they are pretty freakin’ sweet!
NOW…7 Random Things:
1. I have never been stung by a bee, wasp, etc. EVER. That is why I scream when I see them.
2. Clutter gives me anxiety. For realz. I can’t even watch any of the hoarding shows because I start to feel itchy and jumpy…no joke.
3. When I was pregnant with LM, my main craving was meat. If I smelled steak, I HAD to have it! Unfortunately, it had to be well done and I prefer my steak medium rare…mmmm…steak!
4. You may be able to tell from some of my photos (or Pinterest), but I am a bit obsessed with tattoos. I already have my next 2 planned out!
5. I have VERY bad eye sight. Scary close to legally blind! The glasses are definitely not just for decoration. 🙂
6. I was a contortionist when I was little.
7. I was born with crooked shins. TRUE STORY. My parents put me in ballet when I was 3 to help correct them. I also slept with special shoes with a brace when I was a baby. Still in the attic, BTW!
While you’re at it, Check out this great blog hop!
HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BABY BOY!I’m excited to link up with the “Me, Myself, & I” linky party co-hosted on Framed Frosting! I thought this was a very unique way to get to know your bloggerinas! So here we go… What is your biggest phobia? I think I would have to say deep water. I get all jittery and anxious whenever I can’t see the bottom. I take that back…even the deep end for diving in certain pools REALLY freaks me out!
If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
It’s a toss up between the birth of my son and my wedding day…but since along with birth comes pain, I’ll go with my wedding day. It was so perfect!
Great weather for November, beautiful venue (SHOUT OUT! to Kimball Hall!), wonderful staff (Julie is the bee’s knees wearing the cat’s pajamas!) and full of laughter with family and friends!
Here are a few of my favorite shots:
(SHOUT OUT! #2 to Lauren Rae Photography!)If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Am I too cliche if I say the age I am right now? I have everything I need…I’m married, we have our beautiful baby boy…I can drink…you know, the essentials in life! 🙂
Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? I’ve been told I look like Brittany Murphy. Which I guess in the sense of this question, I don’t get mistaken for her since she’s passed on…..
I used to get Jennifer Aniston which I never believed but was TOTALLY ok with!
And recently I saw a picture of Kristen Stewart that I actually thought was me for a split second.What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
- First concert I attended — Three Dog Night (not kidding…it was a free concert at our town amphitheater!)
- Second concert I attended — Yellowcard